Advanced Online Studies go beyond our Basic Online Studies to provide a deeper knowledge of humanism and how it is essential to daily life. These courses include trainings geared toward helping community leaders and humanist professionals, resources for parents and children, and explorations of current issues in today’s society from a humanist perspective. Each course requires a one-time fee.
All courses require you to register and log in to access the full content. You can access courses anytime and complete them at your own pace.
- Celebrant Training: Weddings Ceremonies
- Celebrant Training: Memorial Services
- Celebrant Training: End of Life Preparation
- Political Activism 1 – Lobbying
- Political Activism 2 – Campaigns and Voting
- Humanist Parenting
- Humanism and Pop Culture
- Feminism and Humanism: Women of Color Beyond Faith
- Humanism and Race
- Humanism and/in Hip-Hop
- The Right to Die